Health & Safety
Some of the state restrictions will be changing, and so will operations at Running Aces.
These changes include:
- Vaccinated guests will be able to remove their masks while inside the facility.
- Plexiglass on gaming tables will be removed. Guests playing on gaming tables in the high-limit room will be able to request plexiglass on a table if they would like.
- Social distancing guidelines will be removed and we will increase capacity throughout the facility.
- Tickets are no longer needed for live racing and we will continue the season as we have in previous years, where guests can walk in. All outdoor seating is on a first-come basis, including the restaurant patio. Outdoor betting windows, program sales, and outdoor food & beverage sales will start at 5 pm, with races beginning at 6 pm.
- Each check-in will receive a small pack of sanitizing wipes and instructions
- All paper collateral will be removed from guest rooms
- Upon check out, rooms will be cleaned and not re-rented for 24-48 hours
- Reduced daily housekeeping for multiple night stays. Contactless deliveries for any additional items needed
- Door key cards disinfected after use
- Pre-made grab-n-go breakfast bags for breakfast- no buffet